In this article, we summarize the basic conditions of use of the Deliveo courierThe person who delivers and delivers parcels to the recipient. system and its optimal environment.
- To use Deliveo you need an internet connection with a minimum speed of 5Mb/s.
- To use Deliveo, we recommend the latest version of the Google Chrome browser. It is likely that other browsers will also work properly, but this is not being tested.
The dispatch interface is tested at a minimum resolution of 1366x768px, so a screen size of this or more is recommended. Recommended resolution: 1920x1080px
The web-based courierThe person who delivers and delivers parcels to the recipient. application and clientThe Customer (bill payer) pays the Courier Service for the delivery of parcels. You can also be the sender / recipient of the shipment. He/she uses the Deliveo customer interface. interface are fully responsive. The dispatch interface is not optimised for mobile use, but it provides a satisfactory user experience on a smaller screen.
- All spreadsheets can be exported in CSV format. In this case the complete (even filtered) data content is exported. If you select one or more rows, only the selected rows will be included in the exported file.
- By using the "Copy" icon in the footer, the selected rows will be copied to a clipboard, all rows will be copied if no selection is made.
- When specifying the number of rows to be displayed at one time, you have the option to set "Optimal". This is used to determine the optimum number of rows for the screen size. increases as the screen size increases.
- The column order of the tables can be changed by "drag & drop", or the columns can be rearranged by "drag & drop".columns can be customized using the "drag and drop" option in the footer.
- Tables typically have a search function.
- Tables typically contain a column with cells in bold, and when pointed to, the contents of the cell act as a link. Clicking on it provides additional dialog or functionality.