In the [Many Packets] menu, you can import CSV files to send thousands of packets at a time. Follow the numbering of the items:
- Save and upload in the desired CSV/XLS format.
- Select which delivery option you want to use to send your parcels. (All shipments will be sent with this shipping option!)
- Click on the "Scan" button to read the uploaded file into a temporary database and display it in the table.
- If everything is correct, click on the "Send parcel" button to complete the checkout.
- If you change your mind, you can use the "Delete Packages" button to clear the temporary table and start the operation again with a clean slate.
If an upload operation is interrupted, you will find the uploaded packet list in the temporary table later, if it has not been deleted. This way the upload can be resumed at any time. Under the "Options" drop-down menu you can download a sample CSV file. When creating a CSV file, please follow the structure of the sample file exactly!