Deliveo is able to connect to the Shopify webshop, so you can create a shipmentSend to An identifier that groups together packages sent from a Sender to a Recipient by a Customer at the same time. In practice, this is understood to mean the entire shipment, even if it consists of several Packing Units. in Deliveo from items purchased in the webshop.
- Deliveo Customer interface subscription
- Shopify subscription
- In Shopify, you need to activate private apps and set the following permissions for read/write:
- When creating a custom app, you will need an "Access token" to allow authentication.
- In the Deliveo clientThe Customer (bill payer) pays the Courier Service for the delivery of parcels. You can also be the sender / recipient of the shipment. He/she uses the Deliveo customer interface. interface, in the "Add-ons" section of the Profile menu, add the web address "https://shopify.deliveo.eu" with an icon and a name of your choice.
- Refresh the page and in the menu under "Add-ons", find the Add-on you have created and click on it.
- llow the steps described by the installer.
In the top right-hand corner, you will find a gear icon, which you can click to access the additional settings.
Using the add-on is very simple: send any number of orders from your shopping list to Deliveo. You can download the parcel labels from the Customer interface as usual. The status and log of the dispatched shipmentSend to An identifier that groups together packages sent from a Sender to a Recipient by a Customer at the same time. In practice, this is understood to mean the entire shipment, even if it consists of several Packing Units.s can also be found in the Tracking menu.