You also have the option to use a custom add-on at your own URL within the Deliveo system. In the Settings / Add-ons menu, click on the "Add custom add-on" button, enter the URL and name of the custom add-on. Deliveo will pass the following information to the add-ons as a GET parameter:
- key - administrative API key
- lang - language used by the dispatcherDispatcher A member of the Courier Service. Liaises with customers and dispatches couriers. He/she uses the Deliveo dispatcher (admin) interface. interface
- license - license parameter of the instance
Only https protocol is supported. You can communicate with Deliveo via the additional API connection. Unlimited number of extensions can be integrated in this way. The access to each add-on can be controlled in the same way as for other menu items in the permissions settings.
Removing a specific add-on
When a custom add-on is removed by a user, the Deliveo system calls the /remove endpoint: https://customplugin.com/remove?key=da07b2262a4a4083964097691a95fc0da70a&lang=HU&license=demo
When a custom add-on is removed by a user, the developer of the add-on is responsible for the permanent deletion of the data stored in the add-on.
Publishing a custom add-on to the Deliveo system
If you have a custom add-on that you would like to publish to Deliveo users, please contact us. Conditions for publishing:
- The add-on must be useful for Deliveo users and related to the use of Deliveo.
- The URL of the add-on must contain the init.json file detailed below. Example: https://customplugin.com/init.json All data must be included in the file. Explanation of each parameter in parentheses.
- You can offer the add-on for free or for money. Deliveo does not charge a share of the fees. The fee is paid directly to you by the customers.
- The plugin must include at least English.
"developer": "Deliveo", (Developer's name)
"website": "https://deliveo.eu", (Plugin's website)
"price": "free", (Pricing of the add-on)
"logo": "https://cdn.example.com/logo.png", (logo URL)
"name": "Example plugin name", (name of the plugin)
"description": "Wonderful free plugin for Deliveo" (description of the plugin, max 120 chars)
"name": "Example plugin",
"description": "Wonderful free add-on for Deliveo"